Monday 12 December 2011

Time flies when you are having fun......

Well......I can not quite believe it is almost Christmas! I honestly don't know where the time has gone!
I guess the old saying that 'time flies when you are having fun' really is true.

Since I last blogged I have been working non-stop to create over 60 samples for my current university project - 'Play - Its in the Process'

This has to be one of the most exciting yet demanding briefs which I have worked on so far, it involved me choosing one technique in each of the subject areas; jewellery, ceramics and textiles and creating 40 samples based upon my one technique.
I then had to pick the 4 samples I liked the best to develop further.

Here are my chosen 4.....

Patinated Coper

Brusho Dyes on Paper

Hand Embroidery on a Painted Bondawed Background

Volcanic Ash Glaze and Gold Lustre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...