Wednesday 25 January 2012

Only two days until hand in!!

Well this week has been absolutely manic and its only Wednesday!

Its my project hand in date on Friday and I am totally stressed over the amount of work which I seem to have found to do. It doesn't help that I had set myself virtually impossible goals when it comes to making my final products - I decided that I wanted to encase my ceramic disk into a bezel setting, which has just turned out to be a complete nightmare!

7 tests later and lots of melted bezel wire but I think I may have finally cracked it (or at least for this attempt anyway) I don't think I ever want to set foot in another jewellery studio for the rest of the year. Stress is not the word for how I am feeling at the moment.

Roll on hand in on Friday

My Bezel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...