Saturday 8 December 2012

'Dont Judge A Book By It's Cover'

I cant quite believe that it is December already! (where does the time go?), since I last posted on here there seems to have been so much going on that I don't know where to start to update you all.

I guess the most important thing is that I finally finished my foundation degree and now have a FdA in Applied Arts!!
I have decided to go on to top this up to a full BA (Hons) Degree which I am almost 3 months into.

Its been that long since I posted that I have already completed my minor project - this was an 8 week project whereby I was given the task of creating an Artists Book based upon the theme of my dissertation - for which I am writing about the use of Art Therapy.

Here are a few images of some of the work involved;








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...