Friday 10 February 2012

A New Brief.....

Well......I have now been given my second brief of my second year at university......feeling very excited yet very nervous about this one!

It is called 'A Happy Place.....' which basically means we have to explore Happiness and what makes our 'happy place'

I have so many ideas for this brief that I just don't know where to start! And the fact that i am such an indecisive person doesn't help......I hate having to make choices because I always end up wishing I had  chosen something different.

So far I have thought about looking in to childhood memories, but I decided this was too common. Then I thought about looking at memory boxes, but when I went to get started I just had a complete mind blank so I reverted back to the old 'thought shower' technique. Through this I was able to categorise all of the ideas I had, which made me realise that all of the things which make me happy are things which I can remember doing or having....a hug, my first kiss, making friends, my family, affection, comfort - all of these things are simple everyday things that we take for granted.

Here are a few of my starting points - the things which make me feel happy.........

We all need comfort

Its the silly things that make us laugh

Everyone whats to feel loved

After looking at these I came up with an idea of trying to capture these moments and the 'happiness' they create.......Therefore I am going to look into tyring to capture the feelings and the memoary which is created when you do/experience something which makes you feel happy.

I shall keep you updated on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...