Sunday 1 April 2012

Time to take a break.....

Well it has been a while since I last posted on here...... I don't seem to have had a minute to myself!
I have frantically been working to meet university deadlines all month.....but finally I think I am almost there. The end is in sight (well almost!)

Anyway a few updates for you on my current project 'A Happy place'.....................this project has turned out to be much harder than I ever imagined it could be! I got myself so stressed out over it that my 'happy place' began to make me feel very unhappy........so........I gave myself a good talking to!

I sat myself down, took a deep breath and allowed myself to put my life in to perspective. I have realised that happiness is not about perfection or the desire to achieve, it is about inner feelings and what we learn on our journey through life, it is about enjoyment and experience, the people we meet and the opportunities which arise - something that I have completely been denying myself of lately - as they say "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" (this is literally how I have been feeling)...well not no more! I have had a weekend off from my work and I am now ready to approach it with a new and energised motivation!

I shall keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Clothes and ANY jewellry is deffo my happy place! Enjoying this, looking forward to the outcome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...